WELCOME TO MUSCO LAW
Attorney Musco is a Graduate of Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts in 1975. He has been in private practice since 1976 and is admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1975 and the Federal Bar 1975.
Attorney Musco represents individual clients from many ethnic backgrounds. He has served clients from all over the Boston area and Eastern Massachusetts including Worcester County.
For over 30 years I have assisted clients in their legal matters. I have represented clients from diverse and varied backgrounds and economic circumstances. Whether you are an individual or a small business I provide personal and quality service. In my practice:
- As your case proceeds, I keep you closely informed
- I invite communication with you and encourage you to ask questions
- I always return your calls
- I send you copies of any documents I generate
- I do not employ paralegals or refer the case to other attorneys